Learn about photography

What:
This is a blog in which you can learn everything about photography.
Who:
My name is Flav Mogo, and I am a photographer. My professional experience is in several photographic practices most important of which are photojournalism, portrait, wedding, events, landscape.
Why:
I've learned the trade like you, by scouting the internet for information and then putting it all in practice. That's how after two years I've landed a job at a printed paper, without any formal studies. I'm doing this project because I've just finished my bachelor's degree and I have free time and I find giving something back is always rewarding.
How:
I will explain gradually the technical details of photography taking into consideration all its aspects and variables. Also, I encourage comments to which i will answer.

October 28, 2010

Paris/Daylight Savings/Promises

Hello! I will be brief, since i'm packing for a trip and i always leave things for the last minute.
So, first of all, I'm going to Paris tomorrow morning, I was supposed to go today, but they canceled all flights because the employees at the Paris airports were on strike today.
So, in about 24-26 hours i might be posting some pictures form Paris. Hopefully the Wi-Fi is good and i get good weather tomorrow.

TONIGHT you have to turn back your clock with one hour, that means you get to sleep an hour more (unfortunately i'm on the train, so i won't enjoy extra nap time... i'll just get to Timisoara faster - timisoara is the city they gave me the closest flight from. I could have gone from Cluj as initially intended, but i would have waited till monday and that would have sucked big time).

So... for my readers, I'll be posting pictures from Paris every day and keep you updated on the situation there, there are many riots and stuff, hopefully i won't get in their way... or they in mine... lol.. cause i got a bone to pick with them for making me ride the train for 8-9 hours and then taking a later flight. I get that you're frustrated, but holding all flights is pretty annoying.

2 comments: